Help your government customers simplify their data complexity by automating data integration, governance, and processing. Learn how you can help them break down data silos across teams, systems, and clouds.
What is a Data Fabric and What Can it Do for My Government Customers?
- Data fabric is an architecture and set of data services that decouple from any physical implementation.
- Simplifies and integrates next-generation enterprise-wide data management and delivery across endpoints on-premises and multiple cloud environments.
- Provides seamless access across multiple clouds, data centers (core), and edge systems (such as Internet of Things devices, local machines, or even mobile devices)
Learn How To:
- Effectively build and deploy a data fabric for your customers
- Optimize data access and support compliance
- Enable your customers to modernize a data fabric with DataOps
Download the Data Fabric for Dummies book now.